Cost of living in Saipan, Northern Mariana Islands compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 230%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 618 prices entered by 55 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 333.160 KZT / USD
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Saipan (Northern Mariana Islands) is 204% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 1,487,880 KZT ($4,466) in Saipan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 489,000 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Sydney costs AU$23,987 (6 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Cape Town costs R 5,758 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Columbus, Ohio costs $15 (19 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Jerusalem costs 0.75 ₪ (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $2,033 (25 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Warsaw costs 100 zł (35 minutes ago)