Cost of living in Saipan, Northern Mariana Islands compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 195%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 477 prices entered by 58 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 329.160 KZT / USD
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
Cost of living in Saipan (Northern Mariana Islands) is 258% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 1,747,884 KZT ($5,310) in Saipan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 488,000 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Phoenix, Arizona costs $1,000 (10 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Malaga costs €800 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Korçë costs 1,000 Lek (22 minutes ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for two in Seoul costs ₩60,000 (39 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rotorua costs NZ$2.70 (44 minutes ago)