Cost of living in Saipan, Northern Mariana Islands compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 256%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 559 prices entered by 56 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 11, 2016. Exchange rate: 334.200 KZT / USD
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Saipan (Northern Mariana Islands) is 217% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 991,802 KZT ($2,968) in Saipan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 312,500 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manila costs Php5,083 (3 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Buenos Aires costs ARS $1,800 (9 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bucharest costs 3.00 lei (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $610 (about 1 hour ago)
- 4 rolls of toilet paper in Karachi costs ₨0.30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mumbai costs ₨2,000 (about 1 hour ago)