Cost of living in Saint-Pierre, Reunion compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 407 prices entered by 45 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 382.275 KZT / EUR
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
Cost of living in Saint-Pierre (Reunion) is 88% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 864,876 KZT (€2,262) in Saint-Pierre to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 460,000 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Montreal costs C$2,000 (12 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Amman costs Dinar 50 (18 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Tulsa, Oklahoma costs $2.89 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Brisbane costs AU$18 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ankara costs 40TL (42 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $120 (about 1 hour ago)