Cost of living in Saint-Pierre, Reunion compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 463 prices entered by 43 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 396.535 KZT / EUR
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
Cost of living in Saint-Pierre (Reunion) is 94% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 1,028,603 KZT (€2,594) in Saint-Pierre to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 530,000 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mexico City costs Mex$ 1,000 (15 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Omaha, Nebraska costs $7 (20 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seattle, Washington costs $135 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Lyon costs €520 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jeddah costs ﷼ 75 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Szolnok costs 6,800 Ft (about 1 hour ago)