Cost of living in Saint-Pierre, Reunion compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 540 prices entered by 39 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 342.254 KZT / EUR
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Saint-Pierre (Reunion) is 82% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 568,860 KZT (€1,662) in Saint-Pierre to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 312,500 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 eggs, large in Knoxville, Tennessee costs $1.99 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangalore costs ₨5,000 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €1,300 (27 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Trieste costs €50 (39 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Sydney costs AU$6.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rotterdam costs €800 (about 1 hour ago)