Cost of living in Saint-Pierre, Reunion compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 487 prices entered by 37 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 335.950 KZT / EUR
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Saint-Pierre (Reunion) is 79% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 700,471 KZT (€2,085) in Saint-Pierre to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 390,625 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Kuwait City costs Dinar 1.000 (2 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Austin, Texas costs $41 (2 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in London costs £400 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$300 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dallas, Texas costs $1,525 (21 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Buenos Aires costs ARS $156 (26 minutes ago)