Cost of living in Saint-Pierre, Reunion compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 400 prices entered by 39 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 15, 2018. Exchange rate: 423.152 KZT / EUR
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
Cost of living in Saint-Pierre (Reunion) is 83% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 1,282,130 KZT (€3,030) in Saint-Pierre to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 701,000 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vienna costs €45 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lagos costs 500 ₦ (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Phoenix, Arizona costs $1,017 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $1,354 (17 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Little Rock, Arkansas costs $0.95 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $2,338 (about 1 hour ago)