Cost of living in Saint Petersburg, Russia compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 37%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 1,205 prices entered by 130 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 5.482 KZT / RUB
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Saint Petersburg (Russia) is 54% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 720,315 KZT (руб 131,387) in Saint Petersburg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 468,750 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bogotá costs COL$2,000 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Montería costs COL$1,900,000 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Barcelona costs €1,230 (5 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Manizales costs COL$80,000 (8 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Caracas costs Bs 6,000 (23 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Belfast costs £1.14 (28 minutes ago)