Cost of living in Saint Petersburg, Russia compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 33%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 1,243 prices entered by 125 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 5.475 KZT / RUB
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Saint Petersburg (Russia) is 56% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 730,960 KZT (руб 133,498) in Saint Petersburg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 468,750 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Montreal costs C$17 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Atlanta, Georgia costs $12 (27 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Eugene, Oregon costs $12,345 (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Oslo costs kr 25,000 (44 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Doha costs 250 ﷼ (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Stuttgart costs €25 (about 1 hour ago)