Cost of living comparison between Saint Petersburg, Russia and Almaty, Kazakhstan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,222 prices entered by 117 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 25, 2016. Exchange rate: 5.301 KZT / RUB
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Saint Petersburg (Russia) is 40% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 655,822 KZT (руб 123,728) in Saint Petersburg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 468,750 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hyderabad costs ₨350 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €1,200 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Willemstad costs ƒ 65 (11 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Miami, Florida costs $25 (24 minutes ago)
- 16 oz of bread in Fort Lauderdale, Florida costs $4.41 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pune costs ₨5,000 (37 minutes ago)