Cost of living in Saint Peter Port, Guernsey compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 140%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 510 prices entered by 42 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 397.739 KZT / GBP
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Saint Peter Port (Guernsey) is 155% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 798,043 KZT (£2,006) in Saint Peter Port to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 312,500 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Lexington, Kentucky costs $149 (3 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Veszprém costs 6,200,000 Ft (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Târgu Mureş costs 15 lei (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$22,363 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Port Moresby costs 40 Kina (27 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Vijayawada costs ₨294 (about 1 hour ago)