Cost of living in Saint Peter Port, Guernsey compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 140%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 474 prices entered by 53 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 438.363 KZT / GBP
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Saint Peter Port (Guernsey) is 149% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 1,308,579 KZT (£2,985) in Saint Peter Port to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 526,000 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Gorakhpur costs ₨1,500 (24 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Moscow costs руб 900 (30 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Panipat costs ₨200 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Prague costs 32 Kč (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Karachi costs ₨2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Miami, Florida costs $250 (about 1 hour ago)