Cost of living in Saint Peter Port, Guernsey compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 146%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 512 prices entered by 45 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 422.646 KZT / GBP
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Saint Peter Port (Guernsey) is 160% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 1,231,669 KZT (£2,914) in Saint Peter Port to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 474,000 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Irbid costs Dinar 1.750 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Boston, Massachusetts costs $2,846 (18 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Manama costs Dinar 0.030 (43 minutes ago)
- Daily rate for domestic cleaning help in Medellín costs COL$6,250 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Berlin costs €8 (about 1 hour ago)