Cost of living in Saint Peter Port, Guernsey compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 177%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 527 prices entered by 44 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 10, 2016. Exchange rate: 420.309 KZT / GBP
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Saint Peter Port (Guernsey) is 150% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 978,388 KZT (£2,328) in Saint Peter Port to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 390,625 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Flint, Michigan costs $2.19 (39 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Braga costs €5.00 (39 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Hamburg costs €1.06 (42 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ipswich costs £8 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dortmund costs €13 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Maceió costs R$ 40 (about 2 hours ago)