Cost of living in Saint-Louis, Senegal compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 463 prices entered by 43 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.606 KZT / XOF
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
Cost of living in Saint-Louis (Senegal) is about the same as in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 550,138 KZT (908,448 Franc) in Saint-Louis to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 540,000 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Istanbul costs 7TL (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lusaka costs 50 Kwacha (43 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Jakarta costs Rp 750,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Faridabad costs ₨1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Delhi costs ₨56 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Barcelona costs €2.20 (about 1 hour ago)