Cost of living in Saint-Louis, Senegal compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 418 prices entered by 45 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.604 KZT / XOF
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
Cost of living in Saint-Louis (Senegal) is about the same as in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 516,103 KZT (853,940 Franc) in Saint-Louis to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 509,000 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in San Juan costs $0.80 (5 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Auckland costs NZ$150 (30 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Stockholm costs 250 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Bucharest costs 90 lei (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Mons costs €650 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Recife costs R$ 12 (about 2 hours ago)