Cost of living in Saint-Étienne, France compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 51%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 452 prices entered by 45 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 395.636 KZT / EUR
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Saint-Étienne (France) is 86% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 955,670 KZT (€2,416) in Saint-Étienne to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 515,000 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Hyderabad costs ₨38 (15 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Cochabamba costs $b8,000 (44 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Prince George costs C$1,400 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Beijing costs 元6,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 year rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in San Antonio, Texas costs $93 (about 1 hour ago)
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Caracas costs Bs 3,000 (about 2 hours ago)