Cost of living in Saint-Étienne, France compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 47%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 459 prices entered by 37 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 341.800 KZT / EUR
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Saint-Étienne (France) is 65% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 516,041 KZT (€1,510) in Saint-Étienne to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 312,500 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Edmonton costs C$95 (2 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Oslo costs kr 599 (2 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Hamilton costs C$0.00 (18 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Toulouse costs €40 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $2,583 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Boise, Idaho costs $712 (about 1 hour ago)