Cost of living in Saint-Étienne, France compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 51%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 470 prices entered by 37 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 364.933 KZT / EUR
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Saint-Étienne (France) is 75% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 842,451 KZT (€2,309) in Saint-Étienne to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 481,000 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Santa Fe costs ARS $10,000 (25 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in St. Louis, Missouri costs $0.79 (38 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lima costs S/. 10,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Stockholm costs 10,165 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Boston, Massachusetts costs $2,541 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $6,912 (about 1 hour ago)