Cost of living in Sahiwal, Pakistan compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 40%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 510 prices entered by 38 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.029 KZT / PKR *
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sahiwal (Pakistan) is 16% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 542,924 KZT (₨179,227) in Sahiwal to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 468,750 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Singapore costs SGD $90 (18 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Daugavpils costs €3.50 (22 minutes ago)
- 1.7 oz deodorant, roll-on in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $3.48 (37 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Luxembourg costs €50 (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Hyderabad costs ₨9 (42 minutes ago)
- 2 uk pt of whole fat milk in Belfast costs £1.14 (about 1 hour ago)