Cost of living in Saharanpur, India compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||- 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 403 prices entered by 48 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.906 KZT / INR
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
Cost of living in Saharanpur (India) is about the same as in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 560,000 KZT in Almaty you would need to make just about 540,068 KZT (₨110,082) in Saharanpur.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Auckland costs NZ$3,440 (3 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$30,000 (11 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Atlanta, Georgia costs $35 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Almaty costs 80,000 KZT (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mumbai costs ₨45,743 (about 1 hour ago)