Cost of living in Sagar, India compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 471 prices entered by 38 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 5.048 KZT / INR
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sagar (India) is 12% cheaper than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 524,000 KZT in Almaty you would need to make just about 459,033 KZT (₨90,942) in Sagar.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Lahore costs ₨100 (1 minute ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Montevideo costs $U6,500 (4 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Prague costs 549 Kč (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Delhi costs ₨30,495 (13 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Jakarta costs Rp 500 (17 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Dammam costs ﷼ 5.00 (17 minutes ago)