Cost of living in Sagar, India compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 458 prices entered by 43 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 5.310 KZT / INR
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sagar (India) is 11% cheaper than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 502,000 KZT in Almaty you would need to make just about 447,685 KZT (₨84,318) in Sagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €1,500 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Phoenix, Arizona costs $20 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $1,525 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Barcelona costs €1,500 (24 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Amman costs Dinar 40 (about 1 hour ago)