Cost of living in Sagamihara, Japan compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 474 prices entered by 36 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.799 KZT / JPY
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sagamihara (Japan) is 50% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 587,716 KZT (¥209,970) in Sagamihara to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 390,625 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Vicenza costs €600 (1 minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Shanghai costs 元50 (27 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Stuttgart costs €1.29 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Budapest costs 300,000 Ft (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Edinburgh costs £4.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Chandigarh costs ₨500 (about 1 hour ago)