Cost of living in Safi, Morocco compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 82%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 409 prices entered by 43 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 14, 2017. Exchange rate: 35.332 KZT / MAD
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Safi (Morocco) is 8% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 549,382 KZT (15,549 Dirham) in Safi to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 507,000 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Tehran costs ﷼ 1,000,000 (8 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Yangon costs 10 Kyat (26 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Cabo San Lucas costs Mex$ 18 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Natal costs R$ 600 (32 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in Santander costs €16 (34 minutes ago)