Cost of living in Safi, Morocco compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 79%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 414 prices entered by 44 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 35.852 KZT / MAD
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
Cost of living in Safi (Morocco) is 7% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 558,016 KZT (15,564 Dirham) in Safi to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 522,000 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Groningen costs €450 (3 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Rotterdam costs €1,450 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Irvine, California costs $15 (43 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Orlando, Florida costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Cape Town costs R 250,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $6,099 (about 1 hour ago)