Cost of living in Safi, Morocco compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||- 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 468 prices entered by 36 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 33.401 KZT / MAD
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Safi (Morocco) is 11% cheaper than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 490,000 KZT in Almaty you would need to make just about 435,894 KZT (13,050 Dirham) in Safi.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Mexico City costs Mex$ 5.00 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Bangkok costs 7,500 ฿ (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Pilsen costs 12,000 Kč (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Kolkata costs ₨8 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rochester, New York costs $813 (18 minutes ago)