Cost of living in Safi, Morocco compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||- 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 485 prices entered by 41 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 33.037 KZT / MAD
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Safi (Morocco) is 11% cheaper than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 468,750 KZT in Almaty you would need to make just about 415,724 KZT (12,583 Dirham) in Safi.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Berlin costs €65 (12 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Budapest costs 6,300,000 Ft (31 minutes ago)
- 500 ml beer in neighbourhood pub in Rajshahi costs Taka 5,000 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Oporto costs €250 (34 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Copenhagen costs kr375 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Pokhara costs ₨ 102 (about 1 hour ago)