Cost of living in Sabratah, Libya compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
WARNING! Sabratah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Sabratah.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 458 prices entered by 43 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 251.851 KZT / LYD *
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sabratah (Libya) is 46% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 784,143 KZT (3,114 Dinar) in Sabratah to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 536,000 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Regina costs C$15 (14 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Chicago, Illinois costs $250,000 (15 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Moscow costs руб 200 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Montevideo costs $U500 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Saskatoon costs C$45 (42 minutes ago)
- Public transport in London costs £330 (about 1 hour ago)