Cost of living in Sabratah, Libya compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
WARNING! Sabratah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Sabratah.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 443 prices entered by 41 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 241.865 KZT / LYD *
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sabratah (Libya) is 42% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 767,377 KZT (3,173 Dinar) in Sabratah to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 541,000 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Bogotá costs COL$88,000 (1 minute ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Adana costs 1,450TL (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jacksonville, Florida costs $15 (31 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $4,300 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Jakarta costs Rp 3,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- 40ml deodorant, roll-on in Bata costs 3,125 Franc (about 1 hour ago)