Cost of living in Sabratah, Libya compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
WARNING! Sabratah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Sabratah.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 396 prices entered by 41 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 246.552 KZT / LYD *
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
Cost of living in Sabratah (Libya) is 50% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 817,336 KZT (3,315 Dinar) in Sabratah to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 544,000 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Dunedin costs NZ$619 (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Frankfurt am Main costs €1,650 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pune costs ₨150 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Tampere costs €650 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tel Aviv costs 12,000 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Riga costs €28 (about 1 hour ago)