Cost of living in Saarbrücken, Germany compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 96%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 624 prices entered by 56 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 398.510 KZT / EUR
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
Cost of living in Saarbrücken (Germany) is 109% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 1,102,478 KZT (€2,767) in Saarbrücken to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 528,000 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 eggs, large in Belfast costs £2.50 (17 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Prague costs 800 Kč (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Canberra costs AU$20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bucharest costs 28 lei (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bergamo costs €26 (about 2 hours ago)