Cost of living in Saarbrücken, Germany compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 81%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 612 prices entered by 58 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 390.621 KZT / EUR
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
Cost of living in Saarbrücken (Germany) is 105% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 1,110,319 KZT (€2,842) in Saarbrücken to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 542,000 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Sacramento, California costs $9 (9 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Auckland costs NZ$37,490 (33 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in São Paulo costs R$ 80 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Curitiba costs R$ 255 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Omaha, Nebraska costs $15 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Melbourne costs AU$4.30 (about 2 hours ago)