Cost of living in Saarbrücken, Germany compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 67%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 534 prices entered by 44 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 341.800 KZT / EUR
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Saarbrücken (Germany) is 98% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 929,385 KZT (€2,719) in Saarbrücken to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 468,750 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Montreal costs C$407 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Milan costs €300 (20 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Colorado Springs, Colorado costs $40 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kuala Lumpur costs RM1,525 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Baku costs 8 ман (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Antalya costs 700TL (about 1 hour ago)