Cost of living in Saarbrücken, Germany compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 123%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 727 prices entered by 56 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 392.043 KZT / EUR
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Saarbrücken (Germany) is 104% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 1,063,780 KZT (€2,713) in Saarbrücken to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 521,000 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Limassol costs €1.15 (8 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Nagpur costs ₨5,000 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jackson, Mississippi costs $14 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tallahassee, Florida costs $16 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Aalborg costs kr67 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rome costs €30 (about 1 hour ago)