Cost of living in Rzeszów, Poland compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 481 prices entered by 39 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 85.726 KZT / PLN
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Rzeszów (Poland) is 6% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 487,568 KZT (5,688 zł) in Rzeszów to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 460,000 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Glasgow costs £656 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$1,200 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Barcelona costs €2,400 (24 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dublin costs €30 (29 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Dhaka costs Taka 100 (38 minutes ago)