Cost of living in Rzeszów, Poland compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 17%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 571 prices entered by 52 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 91.668 KZT / PLN
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
Cost of living in Rzeszów (Poland) is 20% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 565,660 KZT (6,171 zł) in Rzeszów to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 472,000 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Rajkot costs ₨800 (4 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Kelowna costs C$23,901 (8 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Manila costs Php50 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Barcelona costs €600 (30 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Guwahati costs ₨53 (about 1 hour ago)