Cost of living in Rzeszów, Poland compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 25%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 542 prices entered by 48 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 95.058 KZT / PLN
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
Cost of living in Rzeszów (Poland) is 24% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 635,187 KZT (6,682 zł) in Rzeszów to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 513,000 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Vienna costs €2.40 (1 minute ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Mysore costs ₨5,000 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Multan costs ₨300 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Istanbul costs 3,000TL (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Graz costs €1,200 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brussels costs €875 (about 1 hour ago)