Cost of living in Rzeszów, Poland compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 14%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 475 prices entered by 48 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 94.582 KZT / PLN
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Rzeszów (Poland) is 15% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 614,221 KZT (6,494 zł) in Rzeszów to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 534,000 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Riga costs €4.95 (8 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Odense costs kr4,989 (20 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Buffalo, New York costs $831 (33 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in San Salvador costs $70 (36 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Paris costs €800 (about 1 hour ago)