Cost of living in Rustenburg, South Africa compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 78%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 466 prices entered by 46 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 26.600 KZT / ZAR
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
Cost of living in Rustenburg (South Africa) is 114% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 1,128,213 KZT (R 42,414) in Rustenburg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 528,000 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Springfield, Missouri costs $585 (21 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Ankara costs 360TL (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Limassol costs €12 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Windhoek costs 55 N$ (33 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bucharest costs 39 lei (40 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £5,590 (42 minutes ago)