Cost of living in Rustenburg, South Africa compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 20%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 499 prices entered by 42 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 23.515 KZT / ZAR
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Rustenburg (South Africa) is 50% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 586,238 KZT (R 24,931) in Rustenburg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 390,625 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tehran costs ﷼ 200,000 (1 minute ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Dhaka costs Taka 350 (17 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Riyadh costs ﷼ 100 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hanoi costs 40,000 ₫ (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Hamburg costs €600 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in London costs £2.30 (about 1 hour ago)