Cost of living in Rovigo, Italy compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 21%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 448 prices entered by 43 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 395.636 KZT / EUR
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Rovigo (Italy) is 81% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 953,549 KZT (€2,410) in Rovigo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 528,000 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Moscow costs руб 450 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Solapur costs ₨10,165 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Regensburg costs €200 (34 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Rome costs €30 (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Florence costs €750 (41 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Pune costs ₨1.20 (42 minutes ago)