Cost of living in Rovigo, Italy compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 19%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 517 prices entered by 41 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 342.254 KZT / EUR
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Rovigo (Italy) is 64% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 771,045 KZT (€2,253) in Rovigo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 468,750 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Shanghai costs 元45 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Auckland costs NZ$12 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €85 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Lahore costs ₨800,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Perth costs AU$2,365 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Denver, Colorado costs $150 (about 2 hours ago)