Cost of living in Rousse, Bulgaria compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 19%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 562 prices entered by 41 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 172.810 KZT / BGN
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Rousse (Bulgaria) is 6% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 415,850 KZT (2,406 лв) in Rousse to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 390,625 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Prague costs 250 Kč (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chishtian Mandi costs ₨250 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Pune costs ₨0.60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Poznan costs 15 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lucknow costs ₨100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Quito costs $230 (about 2 hours ago)