Cost of living in Rousse, Bulgaria compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 24%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 444 prices entered by 45 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 205.211 KZT / BGN
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
Cost of living in Rousse (Bulgaria) is 7% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 498,565 KZT (2,430 лв) in Rousse to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 465,000 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lynchburg, Virginia costs $12 (1 minute ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Puerto Vallarta costs Mex$ 0.50 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Quito costs $2,000 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$711,550 (32 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Puebla costs Mex$ 150 (42 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Budapest costs 5,852,000 Ft (about 1 hour ago)