Cost of living in Rousse, Bulgaria compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 19%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 636 prices entered by 43 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 173.926 KZT / BGN
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Rousse (Bulgaria) is about the same as in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 322,690 KZT (1,855 лв) in Rousse to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 312,500 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Dubai costs Dirham 12 (less than a minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oakland, California costs $12 (41 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kirikkale costs 25TL (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Buenos Aires costs ARS $6 (about 1 hour ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Ann Arbor, Michigan costs $1,118 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bandar Seri Begawan costs B$34,000 (about 2 hours ago)