Cost of living in Rousse, Bulgaria compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||- 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 480 prices entered by 40 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 180.615 KZT / BGN
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Rousse (Bulgaria) is 5% cheaper than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 390,625 KZT in Almaty you would need to make just about 369,909 KZT (2,048 лв) in Rousse.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Winnipeg costs C$10 (5 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Amsterdam costs €6.00 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hyderabad costs ₨70 (17 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Tunis costs 130 Dinar (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $1,856 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nelspruit costs R 90 (41 minutes ago)