Cost of living comparison between Rotorua, New Zealand and Almaty, Kazakhstan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 374 prices entered by 42 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 24, 2016. Exchange rate: 237.006 KZT / NZD
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Rotorua (New Zealand) is 53% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 597,490 KZT (NZ$2,521) in Rotorua to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 390,625 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Diego, California costs $13 (11 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Jacksonville, Florida costs $50 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mombasa costs Shilling85,000 (25 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kuala Lumpur costs RM12 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Antonio, Texas costs $1,118 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $1,067 (about 1 hour ago)