Cost of living in Rotorua, New Zealand compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 51%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 460 prices entered by 51 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 226.227 KZT / NZD
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Rotorua (New Zealand) is 79% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 931,009 KZT (NZ$4,115) in Rotorua to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 520,000 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Macapá costs R$ 25 (7 minutes ago)
- Public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 260 (17 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Arlington, Texas costs $0.67 (20 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$83 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $4,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$2,000 (about 1 hour ago)