Cost of living in Rotorua, New Zealand compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 27%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 438 prices entered by 43 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 228.763 KZT / NZD
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Rotorua (New Zealand) is 51% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 707,101 KZT (NZ$3,091) in Rotorua to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 468,750 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Monterrey costs Mex$ 1,200 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Youngstown, Ohio costs $814 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Belgrade costs 1,000 Дин. (38 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cape Town costs R 100,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Antonio, Texas costs $50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bangkok costs 250 ฿ (about 2 hours ago)