Cost of living in Rostov-on-Don, Russia compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 6%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 746 prices entered by 58 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 5.563 KZT / RUB
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Rostov-on-Don (Russia) is 8% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 421,547 KZT (руб 75,781) in Rostov-on-Don to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 390,625 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oshawa costs C$15 (3 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Skopje costs 50 ден (18 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Perth costs AU$5,000 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Knoxville, Tennessee costs $10 (31 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Warsaw costs 63,090 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Kansas City, Missouri costs $100 (about 1 hour ago)