Cost of living in Rostov-on-Don, Russia compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 5%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 644 prices entered by 50 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 5.507 KZT / RUB
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Rostov-on-Don (Russia) is 5% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 328,660 KZT (руб 59,678) in Rostov-on-Don to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 312,500 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Novi Sad costs 1,000 Дин. (7 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in San Antonio, Texas costs $12 (10 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Copenhagen costs kr2,000 (17 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Florianopolis costs R$ 180 (30 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Denver, Colorado costs $50 (41 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hamilton costs C$44 (about 1 hour ago)