Cost of living comparison between Rostock, Germany and Almaty, Kazakhstan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 442 prices entered by 40 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 02, 2016. Exchange rate: 362.372 KZT / EUR
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Rostock (Germany) is 94% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 756,786 KZT (€2,088) in Rostock to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 390,625 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Seattle, Washington costs $165 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $1,525 (13 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 8,557 (25 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Copenhagen costs kr1.00 (28 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Nicosia costs €40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in San Jose, California costs $70 (about 1 hour ago)