Cost of living in Rostock, Germany compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 27%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 509 prices entered by 42 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 353.836 KZT / EUR
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Rostock (Germany) is 90% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 889,148 KZT (€2,513) in Rostock to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 468,750 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Port Elizabeth costs R 2,999 (18 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of apples in Utrecht costs €1.00 (18 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Cluj-Napoca costs 4.00 lei (31 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Austin, Texas costs $29 (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ferrara costs €6.00 (42 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Geneva costs CHF 3.50 (about 1 hour ago)