Cost of living in Rostock, Germany compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 25%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 489 prices entered by 37 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 365.140 KZT / EUR
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Rostock (Germany) is 94% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 942,993 KZT (€2,583) in Rostock to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 485,000 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Mumbai costs ₨1,000 (11 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Salamanca costs €22 (16 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Bristol costs £3.69 (20 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Potchefstroom costs R 600 (30 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Helsinki costs €20 (43 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Brno costs 100 Kč (about 1 hour ago)