Cost of living in Rosenheim, Germany compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 115%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 518 prices entered by 41 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 08, 2016. Exchange rate: 362.125 KZT / EUR
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Rosenheim (Germany) is 125% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 1,055,794 KZT (€2,916) in Rosenheim to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 468,750 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in San Francisco, California costs $73 (19 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Cape Town costs R 350,000 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Johor Bahru costs RM4.69 (36 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Ponce costs $5.10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Luis Potosí costs Mex$ 100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Sydney costs AU$9,000 (about 1 hour ago)