Cost of living in Rosenheim, Germany compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 108%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 469 prices entered by 37 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 365.140 KZT / EUR
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Rosenheim (Germany) is 124% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 1,153,802 KZT (€3,160) in Rosenheim to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 514,000 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Buenos Aires costs ARS $150 (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Warsaw costs 2,200 zł (40 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Budapest costs 7,000 Ft (40 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Caracas costs Bs 5,440 (42 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Baku costs 255 ман (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Zaporizhzhya costs 50₴ (about 1 hour ago)