Cost of living in Rosario, Argentina compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 20%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 737 prices entered by 62 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 20.091 KZT / ARS
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Rosario (Argentina) is 45% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 564,911 KZT (ARS $28,118) in Rosario to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 390,625 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Berlin costs €1,300 (17 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Oxford costs £3.00 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Budapest costs 85 Ft (35 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Montreal costs C$3.25 (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Lucca costs €500 (41 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Montpellier costs €7 (about 1 hour ago)