Cost of living in Rosario, Argentina compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 60%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 818 prices entered by 70 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 20.984 KZT / ARS
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Rosario (Argentina) is 62% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 759,298 KZT (ARS $36,185) in Rosario to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 468,750 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Montevideo costs $U1.20 (2 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Salvador costs R$ 116,000 (41 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Timisoara costs 4.80 lei (42 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bogotá costs COL$1,600 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Augsburg costs €600 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$2,365 (about 1 hour ago)