Cost of living in Rosario, Argentina compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 71%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 823 prices entered by 68 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 20.167 KZT / ARS
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Rosario (Argentina) is 63% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 820,417 KZT (ARS $40,681) in Rosario to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 503,000 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pune costs ₨30,495 (20 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Hyderabad costs ₨0.30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in İzmir costs 1,500TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Johannesburg costs R 80 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Zurich costs CHF 65 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Beirut costs 33,000 L£ (about 2 hours ago)