Cost of living in Rome, Italy compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 132%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 1,746 prices entered by 212 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 339.534 KZT / EUR
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Rome (Italy) is 122% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 867,256 KZT (€2,554) in Rome to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 390,625 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Mexico City costs Mex$ 288,990 (16 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Albuquerque, New Mexico costs $1.00 (33 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mississauga costs C$70 (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sacramento, California costs $13 (44 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Akron, Ohio costs $138 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tirana costs 1,800 Lek (about 1 hour ago)