Cost of living in Rohtak, India compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 455 prices entered by 45 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 5.126 KZT / INR
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Rohtak (India) is 9% cheaper than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 460,000 KZT in Almaty you would need to make just about 419,734 KZT (₨81,888) in Rohtak.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Seattle, Washington costs $15 (28 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in San Francisco, California costs $0.30 (35 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Malé costs 12,000 Rufiyaa (42 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $50,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Portland, Oregon costs $1,306 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Brussels costs €19 (about 1 hour ago)