Cost of living in Road Town, British Virgin Islands compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 253%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 630 prices entered by 46 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 333.160 KZT / USD
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Road Town (British Virgin Islands) is 241% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 1,906,104 KZT ($5,721) in Road Town to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 559,000 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Leicester costs £4.00 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Austin, Texas costs $2,033 (13 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Vancouver costs C$93 (18 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Zurich costs CHF 10 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Jyväskylä costs €1,000 (28 minutes ago)