Cost of living comparison between Road Town, British Virgin Islands and Almaty, Kazakhstan
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 474 prices entered by 41 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 07, 2016. Exchange rate: 335.100 KZT / USD
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Road Town (British Virgin Islands) is 255% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 1,663,328 KZT ($4,964) in Road Town to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 468,750 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Singapore costs SGD $120,000 (1 minute ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Lawrence, Kansas costs $10 (21 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Kraków costs 10 zł (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Zaragoza costs €1,000 (42 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in San Jose costs ₡ 149,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Auckland costs NZ$1.77 (about 1 hour ago)