Cost of living in Road Town, British Virgin Islands compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 269%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 466 prices entered by 40 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 332.260 KZT / USD
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Road Town (British Virgin Islands) is 243% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 1,606,586 KZT ($4,835) in Road Town to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 468,750 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Toronto costs C$3.10 (3 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Los Angeles, California costs $100 (6 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Cairo costs E£ 420,000 (15 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Birmingham costs £2.30 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sarajevo costs 9KM (42 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Manila costs Php250 (about 1 hour ago)