Cost of living in Road Town, British Virgin Islands compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 247%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 508 prices entered by 46 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 335.620 KZT / USD
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Road Town (British Virgin Islands) is 241% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 1,868,277 KZT ($5,567) in Road Town to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 548,000 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Indianapolis, Indiana costs $1,321 (9 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Ottawa costs C$0.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- 24 tablets box of cold medicine (tylenol, frenadol, coldrex, or equivalent brands) in Leeds costs £0.00 (about 3 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mexico City costs Mex$ 25,000 (about 3 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Oakland, California costs $1,816 (about 3 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Juan costs $40 (about 3 hours ago)