Cost of living in Road Town, British Virgin Islands compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 245%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 449 prices entered by 46 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 26, 2018. Exchange rate: 325.960 KZT / USD
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
Cost of living in Road Town (British Virgin Islands) is 210% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 1,468,424 KZT ($4,505) in Road Town to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 474,000 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santa Cruz, California costs $3,558 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ghent costs €6.00 (3 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Phoenix, Arizona costs $2.19 (11 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Coventry costs £1.25 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brussels costs €1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Porto Alegre costs R$ 0.90 (about 1 hour ago)