Cost of living in Riyadh, Saudi Arabia compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 97%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 1,450 prices entered by 200 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 83.526 KZT / SAR
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Riyadh (Saudi Arabia) is 52% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 711,322 KZT (﷼ 8,516) in Riyadh to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 468,750 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Addis Ababa costs 100 Birr (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Freiburg costs €8 (5 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Kolkata costs ₨140 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Prague costs 25,000 Kč (34 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manchester costs £4,085 (42 minutes ago)