Cost of living in Riyadh, Saudi Arabia compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 90%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 1,496 prices entered by 202 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 83.087 KZT / SAR
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Riyadh (Saudi Arabia) is 52% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 475,078 KZT (﷼ 5,718) in Riyadh to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 312,500 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Baton Rouge, Louisiana costs $75 (1 minute ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Quito costs $100,000 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Calgary costs C$15 (39 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sydney costs AU$1,300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $813 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bogotá costs COL$60,900 (about 2 hours ago)