Cost of living in Riyadh, Saudi Arabia compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 106%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 1,663 prices entered by 211 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 88.036 KZT / SAR
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Riyadh (Saudi Arabia) is 62% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 759,834 KZT (﷼ 8,631) in Riyadh to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 468,750 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sydney costs AU$15 (2 minutes ago)
- 32 oz of rice in Indianapolis, Indiana costs $6 (7 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Seville costs €600 (9 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Veracruz costs Mex$ 540 (10 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Cartagena costs COL$3,000 (14 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Aguascalientes costs Mex$ 5,083 (about 1 hour ago)