Cost of living in Rivera, Uruguay compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 459 prices entered by 40 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 11.630 KZT / UYU
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Rivera (Uruguay) is 13% cheaper than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 312,500 KZT in Almaty you would need to make just about 271,477 KZT ($U23,343) in Rivera.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Toronto costs C$140 (6 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Tirana costs 80 Lek (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $3,558 (20 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Jacksonville, Florida costs $30 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Patna costs ₨250 (33 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Sorocaba costs R$ 3.65 (38 minutes ago)