Cost of living in Rio Grande, Tierra del Fuego, Argentina compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||- 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 462 prices entered by 48 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 12.591 KZT / ARS
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
Cost of living in Rio Grande, Tierra del Fuego (Argentina) is about the same as in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 550,978 KZT (ARS $43,761) in Rio Grande, Tierra del Fuego to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 542,000 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $2.00 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Berlin costs €1,500 (28 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Los Angeles, California costs $75 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Poznan costs 1,700 zł (32 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Erie, Pennsylvania costs $150 (35 minutes ago)