Cost of living in Rio Grande, Tierra del Fuego, Argentina compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 564 prices entered by 43 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 19.361 KZT / ARS
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Rio Grande, Tierra del Fuego (Argentina) is about the same as in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 470,951 KZT (ARS $24,325) in Rio Grande, Tierra del Fuego to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 461,000 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Budapest costs 9,500 Ft (3 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Jeddah costs ﷼ 300 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tel Aviv costs 40 ₪ (40 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bratislava costs €15,000 (42 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Colombo costs 400 ₨ (43 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bellary costs ₨200 (about 1 hour ago)