Cost of living in Rio Grande, Tierra del Fuego, Argentina compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 510 prices entered by 38 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 20.269 KZT / ARS
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Rio Grande, Tierra del Fuego (Argentina) is 9% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 427,375 KZT (ARS $21,086) in Rio Grande, Tierra del Fuego to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 390,625 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in João Pessoa costs R$ 15 (3 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lima costs S/. 100 (10 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 8 (11 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seattle, Washington costs $40 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $2,033 (33 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Milwaukee, Wisconsin costs $1.00 (about 1 hour ago)