Cost of living in Rio de Janeiro, Brazil compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 130%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 5,136 prices entered by 576 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 104.864 KZT / BRL
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Rio de Janeiro (Brazil) is 75% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 547,174 KZT (R$ 5,218) in Rio de Janeiro to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 312,500 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Iloilo costs Php500 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lausanne costs CHF 2,500 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Oporto costs €600 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Houston, Texas costs $8 (31 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Visakhapatnam costs ₨1.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Geneva costs CHF 2.30 (about 1 hour ago)