Cost of living comparison between Rio de Janeiro, Brazil and Almaty, Kazakhstan
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 4,900 prices entered by 568 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 05, 2016. Exchange rate: 97.208 KZT / BRL
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Rio de Janeiro (Brazil) is 60% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 498,934 KZT (R$ 5,133) in Rio de Janeiro to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 312,500 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Denver, Colorado costs $20 (less than a minute ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Mexico City costs Mex$ 22 (8 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Moscow costs руб 2,000 (13 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Lubbock, Texas costs $332,887 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Prague costs 20,330 Kč (18 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Rotterdam costs €1,050 (22 minutes ago)