Cost of living in Rio de Janeiro, Brazil compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 121%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 4,922 prices entered by 561 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 100.187 KZT / BRL
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Rio de Janeiro (Brazil) is 65% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 514,909 KZT (R$ 5,140) in Rio de Janeiro to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 312,500 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Diego, California costs $100 (less than a minute ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Rennes costs €10 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Atlanta, Georgia costs $1,525 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Recife costs R$ 30 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Kota costs ₨7,000 (22 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in St. Louis, Missouri costs $100 (22 minutes ago)