Cost of living in Río Cuarto, Argentina compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 19%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 537 prices entered by 39 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 20.269 KZT / ARS
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Río Cuarto (Argentina) is about the same as in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 390,625 KZT in Almaty you would need to make just about 387,166 KZT (ARS $19,102) in Río Cuarto.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chişinău costs 48,000 Leu (less than a minute ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Copenhagen costs kr69 (6 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tehran costs ﷼ 30,000 (19 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Atlanta, Georgia costs $2.50 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Oporto costs €220 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kingston costs J$13 (25 minutes ago)