Cost of living comparison between Río Cuarto, Argentina and Almaty, Kazakhstan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 494 prices entered by 42 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 07, 2016. Exchange rate: 21.142 KZT / ARS
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Río Cuarto (Argentina) is about the same as in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 403,215 KZT (ARS $19,072) in Río Cuarto to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 390,625 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Columbus, Ohio costs $8 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Istanbul costs 1,750TL (1 minute ago)
- Public transport in Berlin costs €80 (6 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Mexico City costs Mex$ 699 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brasília costs R$ 2,500 (24 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Paris costs €73 (37 minutes ago)