Cost of living in Río Cuarto, Argentina compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 474 prices entered by 47 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 16.090 KZT / ARS
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
Cost of living in Río Cuarto (Argentina) is 7% cheaper than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 491,000 KZT in Almaty you would need to make just about 454,663 KZT (ARS $28,258) in Río Cuarto.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $2,303 (27 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Apia costs 2.60 Tala (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Skopje costs 1,000 ден (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $2,338 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Colorado Springs, Colorado costs $398 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Medellín costs COL$10,000 (about 2 hours ago)