Cost of living comparison between Río Cuarto, Argentina and Almaty, Kazakhstan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 392 prices entered by 37 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 22, 2016. Exchange rate: 21.822 KZT / ARS
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Río Cuarto (Argentina) is 5% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 411,477 KZT (ARS $18,856) in Río Cuarto to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 390,625 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kigali costs 5,500 Franc (32 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma costs $50 (34 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Islamabad costs ₨72 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cochabamba costs $b20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Jakarta costs Rp 250,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in La Paz costs Mex$ 41 (about 2 hours ago)