Cost of living in Rio Branco, Brazil compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 77%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 433 prices entered by 48 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 98.320 KZT / BRL
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
Cost of living in Rio Branco (Brazil) is 42% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 753,792 KZT (R$ 7,667) in Rio Branco to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 532,000 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Columbus, Ohio costs $1,067 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Barcelona costs €20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Diego, California costs $11 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Wrocław costs 98 zł (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$50,825 (about 2 hours ago)
- Utilities, weekly for 2 people in 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Panipat costs ₨4,300 (about 3 hours ago)