Cost of living in Rio Branco, Brazil compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 55%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 438 prices entered by 46 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 87.952 KZT / BRL
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
Cost of living in Rio Branco (Brazil) is 26% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 697,872 KZT (R$ 7,935) in Rio Branco to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 556,000 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Delhi costs ₨50,825 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Amsterdam costs €15 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Warsaw costs 35 zł (34 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Sharjah costs Dirham 10,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Divinopolis costs R$ 2,580 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Brasília costs R$ 50 (about 2 hours ago)