Cost of living in Rio Branco, Brazil compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 84%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 454 prices entered by 47 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 105.124 KZT / BRL
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Rio Branco (Brazil) is 52% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 797,106 KZT (R$ 7,583) in Rio Branco to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 526,000 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cape Town costs R 970 (5 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dallas, Texas costs $3,870 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Omaha, Nebraska costs $518 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tokyo costs ¥30,495 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guanare costs Bs 60,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Novosibirsk costs руб 36,999 (about 2 hours ago)