Cost of living in Rimini, Italy compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 171%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 437 prices entered by 48 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 390.442 KZT / EUR
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
Cost of living in Rimini (Italy) is 102% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 937,969 KZT (€2,402) in Rimini to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 465,000 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Turin costs €300 (2 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Noorder-Paarl costs R 14 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Buenos Aires costs ARS $180 (32 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Lyon costs €8 (35 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Nicosia costs €40 (39 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Francisco, California costs $99 (about 1 hour ago)