Cost of living in Ridder, Kazakhstan compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||- 14%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 451 prices entered by 37 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 25, 2017.
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ridder (Kazakhstan) is 13% cheaper than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 468,750 KZT in Almaty you would need to make just about 406,482 KZT in Ridder.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Jeddah costs ﷼ 500 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lisbon costs €12 (23 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Istanbul costs 12TL (32 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lausanne costs CHF 100 (38 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 8,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Mumbai costs ₨25,000 (about 1 hour ago)