Cost of living in Ridder, Kazakhstan compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||- 13%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 517 prices entered by 42 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2017.
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ridder (Kazakhstan) is 13% cheaper than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 312,500 KZT in Almaty you would need to make just about 272,912 KZT in Ridder.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ljubljana costs €15 (11 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in The Hague costs €1.50 (25 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Dhaka costs Taka 2,500 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Barcelona costs €576 (37 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Malé costs 23 Rufiyaa (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Tel Aviv costs 5.60 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)