Cost of living in Richards Bay, South Africa compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 25%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 491 prices entered by 48 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 23.469 KZT / ZAR
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Richards Bay (South Africa) is 59% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 853,823 KZT (R 36,381) in Richards Bay to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 537,000 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in York costs £80 (20 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Jakarta costs Rp 100,000 (34 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Norwich costs £0.03 (38 minutes ago)
- Sport shoes (nike, adidas, or equivalent brands) in Phuket costs 150 ฿ (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Brisbane costs AU$12 (about 1 hour ago)