Cost of living in Richards Bay, South Africa compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 42%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 677 prices entered by 48 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 25.503 KZT / ZAR
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Richards Bay (South Africa) is 104% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 638,549 KZT (R 25,038) in Richards Bay to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 312,500 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Castries, Saint Lucia costs EC$4,000 (8 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Zamboanga costs Php300 (30 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Riverside, California costs $100 (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mendoza costs ARS $160 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Huntsville, Alabama costs $0.53 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Monterrey costs Mex$ 3,300 (about 1 hour ago)