Cost of living in Richards Bay, South Africa compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 48%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 419 prices entered by 43 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 26.482 KZT / ZAR
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
Cost of living in Richards Bay (South Africa) is 77% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 836,447 KZT (R 31,585) in Richards Bay to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 473,000 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Oakland, California costs $999 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mumbai costs ₨766 (30 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Brighton and Hove costs £762 (37 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Barcelona costs €30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Copenhagen costs kr349 (about 2 hours ago)