Cost of living in Richards Bay, South Africa compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 37%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 564 prices entered by 51 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 25.592 KZT / ZAR
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Richards Bay (South Africa) is 73% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 876,889 KZT (R 34,264) in Richards Bay to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 508,000 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Blumenau costs R$ 390 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Accra costs GH₵3,085 (19 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tokyo costs ¥420,014 (24 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kiev costs 150₴ (26 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Ghent costs €5.00 (28 minutes ago)