Cost of living in Riberalta, Bolivia compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 468 prices entered by 36 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 47.226 KZT / BOB
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Riberalta (Bolivia) is 11% cheaper than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 486,000 KZT in Almaty you would need to make just about 432,423 KZT ($b9,156) in Riberalta.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Cairo costs E£ 60 (15 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Manchester costs £0.03 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangalore costs ₨25,413 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Portland, Oregon costs $15 (33 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Oakland, California costs $8 (33 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Budapest costs 9,800 Ft (36 minutes ago)