Cost of living in Ribeirão Preto, Brazil compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 93%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 801 prices entered by 66 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 103.192 KZT / BRL
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ribeirão Preto (Brazil) is 71% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 533,083 KZT (R$ 5,166) in Ribeirão Preto to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 312,500 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Cape Town costs R 80 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Suzhou costs 元150 (11 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Canberra costs AU$3.00 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Portland, Oregon costs $3,050 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Hyderabad costs ₨6 (22 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$83 (30 minutes ago)