Cost of living in Ribeirão Preto, Brazil compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 91%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 716 prices entered by 58 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 102.604 KZT / BRL
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ribeirão Preto (Brazil) is 69% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 790,861 KZT (R$ 7,708) in Ribeirão Preto to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 468,750 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in London costs £3.30 (36 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$12,728 (37 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Stockholm costs 800 kr (38 minutes ago)
- 4 uk pt of whole fat milk in Leicester costs £0.44 (42 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Indore costs ₨15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangkok costs 40,000 ฿ (about 1 hour ago)