Cost of living in Rhodes, Greece compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 62%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 461 prices entered by 38 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 333.042 KZT / EUR
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Rhodes (Greece) is 81% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 847,665 KZT (€2,545) in Rhodes to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 468,750 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Montreal costs C$2,000 (4 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Istanbul costs 150TL (5 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dublin costs €60 (11 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Niterói costs R$ 80,000 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Atlanta, Georgia costs $20 (32 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Sulaymaniyah costs 30,000 Dinar (about 1 hour ago)