Cost of living in Rhodes, Greece compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 85%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 429 prices entered by 50 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 396.672 KZT / EUR
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
Cost of living in Rhodes (Greece) is 104% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 1,099,793 KZT (€2,773) in Rhodes to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 540,000 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Oxford costs £19,975 (3 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Karlstad costs 415 kr (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Khon Kaen costs 12,000 ฿ (29 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Tbilisi costs 4.00 Lari (35 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Windhoek costs 16,703 N$ (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £2,541 (41 minutes ago)