Cost of living in Rhodes, Greece compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 77%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 411 prices entered by 49 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 384.797 KZT / EUR
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
Cost of living in Rhodes (Greece) is 94% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 1,048,066 KZT (€2,724) in Rhodes to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 541,000 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Belfast costs £30 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 70,000 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hobart costs AU$610 (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in São Paulo costs R$ 5,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cairo costs E£ 100 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Riyadh costs ﷼ 4.00 (about 1 hour ago)