Cost of living in Resistencia, Argentina compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 573 prices entered by 42 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 20.324 KZT / ARS
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Resistencia (Argentina) is 151% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 981,297 KZT (ARS $48,283) in Resistencia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 390,625 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Natal costs R$ 1,300 (20 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Athens costs €111,111 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Corfu costs €15 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Kingston costs J$150 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Pretoria costs R 20 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Franca costs R$ 2.50 (about 1 hour ago)