Cost of living in Resistencia, Argentina compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 15%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 526 prices entered by 43 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 21.011 KZT / ARS
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Resistencia (Argentina) is 6% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 496,262 KZT (ARS $23,619) in Resistencia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 468,750 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Houston, Texas costs $12 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $2,841 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Caracas costs Bs 2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Hong Kong costs HK$200 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Mountain View, California costs $2.00 (about 2 hours ago)