Cost of living in Reno, Nevada, United States compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 198%|
These prices were last updated on June 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 336.600 KZT / USD
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 646 prices entered by 75 different people.
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
Cost of living in Reno, Nevada (United States) is 126% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 1,163,616 KZT ($3,457) in Reno, Nevada to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 514,000 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Noorder-Paarl costs R 14 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Buenos Aires costs ARS $180 (30 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Lyon costs €8 (33 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Nicosia costs €40 (37 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Francisco, California costs $99 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Fortaleza costs R$ 211 (about 1 hour ago)