Cost of living in Rennes, France compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 60%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 584 prices entered by 59 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 395.368 KZT / EUR
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
Cost of living in Rennes (France) is 98% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 1,062,936 KZT (€2,688) in Rennes to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 538,000 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hanoi costs 45,000 ₫ (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Monterrey costs Mex$ 20,000 (32 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Tampa, Florida costs $0.66 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Phnom Penh costs 25,000 Riels (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 15 (43 minutes ago)