Cost of living in Rennes, France compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 63%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 672 prices entered by 53 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 392.043 KZT / EUR
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Rennes (France) is 106% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 1,080,187 KZT (€2,755) in Rennes to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 525,000 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Edmonton costs C$25 (17 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Chicago, Illinois costs $20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Genoa costs €47 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Perth costs AU$50 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dar es Salaam costs 12 Shilling (about 2 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Darwin costs AU$32,216 (about 2 hours ago)