Cost of living in Rennes, France compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 55%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 530 prices entered by 48 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 355.724 KZT / EUR
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Rennes (France) is 96% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 920,204 KZT (€2,587) in Rennes to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 468,750 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Porto Alegre costs R$ 25 (4 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Kota costs ₨90 (14 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Milan costs €1.20 (25 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Valletta costs €190 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Calgary costs C$15 (31 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Stavanger costs kr 67 (about 1 hour ago)