Cost of living comparison between Rennes, France and Almaty, Kazakhstan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 471 prices entered by 47 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 27, 2016. Exchange rate: 359.523 KZT / EUR
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Rennes (France) is 110% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 657,659 KZT (€1,829) in Rennes to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 312,500 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Los Angeles, California costs $15 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kiev costs 100₴ (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Poznan costs 22 zł (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Windhoek costs 18,500 N$ (31 minutes ago)
- 33 cl domestic beer in the supermarket in Belfast costs £3.33 (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $1,017 (40 minutes ago)