Cost of living in Reggio nell'Emilia, Italy compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 109%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 446 prices entered by 47 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 386.930 KZT / EUR
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
Cost of living in Reggio nell'Emilia (Italy) is 97% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 968,249 KZT (€2,502) in Reggio nell'Emilia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 491,000 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kisumu costs Shilling500 (less than a minute ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Jerusalem costs 6,659 ₪ (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Yingkou costs 元48 (20 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manchester costs £3,096 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Belgrade costs 100,000 Дин. (32 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in McAllen, Texas costs $100 (34 minutes ago)