Cost of living in Reggio nell'Emilia, Italy compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 129%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 404 prices entered by 44 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 395.467 KZT / EUR
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Reggio nell'Emilia (Italy) is 111% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 1,102,254 KZT (€2,787) in Reggio nell'Emilia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 523,000 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Eugene, Oregon costs $505 (11 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Lagos costs 450 ₦ (15 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Beijing costs 元1,000 (17 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Delhi costs ₨200 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $2,033 (about 2 hours ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Fes costs 1,000 Dirham (about 2 hours ago)