Cost of living in Regensburg, Germany compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 117%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 518 prices entered by 52 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 398.998 KZT / EUR
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
Cost of living in Regensburg (Germany) is 105% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 949,974 KZT (€2,381) in Regensburg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 464,000 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bissau costs 2,000,000 Franc (less than a minute ago)
- Public transport in Springfield, Massachusetts costs $45 (less than a minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lynchburg, Virginia costs $12 (5 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Puerto Vallarta costs Mex$ 0.50 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Quito costs $2,000 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$711,550 (37 minutes ago)