Cost of living in Regensburg, Germany compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 133%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 583 prices entered by 56 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 409.561 KZT / EUR
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Regensburg (Germany) is 119% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 1,196,477 KZT (€2,921) in Regensburg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 546,000 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Short visit to private doctor in Leuven costs €26 (31 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Tokyo costs ¥55,000 (33 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Brussels costs €1.37 (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Boston, Massachusetts costs $6,099 (41 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sydney costs AU$99 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hong Kong costs HK$328 (about 1 hour ago)