Cost of living in Regensburg, Germany compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 118%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 469 prices entered by 44 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 355.724 KZT / EUR
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Regensburg (Germany) is 110% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 984,340 KZT (€2,767) in Regensburg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 468,750 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Novosibirsk costs руб 60 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €2,800 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Barcelona costs €10 (39 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 15,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Madrid costs €1,300 (about 2 hours ago)