Cost of living in Recife, Brazil compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 115%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 1,117 prices entered by 99 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 99.603 KZT / BRL
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Recife (Brazil) is 41% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 549,205 KZT (R$ 5,514) in Recife to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 390,625 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Boulder, Colorado costs $0.00 (6 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Tempe, Arizona costs $160 (38 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Juiz de Fora costs R$ 2.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Reno, Nevada costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Grand Cayman costs CI$15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Phnom Penh costs 10,000 Riels (about 1 hour ago)