Cost of living in Reading, Berkshire, United Kingdom compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 147%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 771 prices entered by 78 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 440.366 KZT / GBP
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Reading, Berkshire (United Kingdom) is 162% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 1,208,195 KZT (£2,744) in Reading, Berkshire to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 461,000 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £1,935 (2 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bratislava costs €18,000 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Barcelona costs €2,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Christchurch costs NZ$13 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Brasília costs R$ 4.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tehran costs ﷼ 500,000 (about 2 hours ago)