Cost of living in Reading, Berkshire, United Kingdom compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 40%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 787 prices entered by 74 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 401.316 KZT / GBP
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Reading, Berkshire (United Kingdom) is 144% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 1,144,217 KZT (£2,851) in Reading, Berkshire to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 468,750 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Surabaya costs Rp 12,000 (3 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Chicago, Illinois costs $160,922 (5 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Ubatuba costs R$ 200 (6 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Luxembourg costs €2.00 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Jyväskylä costs €1,700 (20 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Quito costs $0.25 (22 minutes ago)