Cost of living in Reading, Berkshire, United Kingdom compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 116%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 804 prices entered by 75 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 412.563 KZT / GBP
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Reading, Berkshire (United Kingdom) is 155% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 1,327,967 KZT (£3,219) in Reading, Berkshire to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 520,000 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Colorado Springs, Colorado costs $12 (23 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Sofia costs 50 лв (35 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Bogotá costs COL$200,000 (38 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Würzburg costs €4.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Moscow costs руб 0.00 (about 1 hour ago)