Cost of living in Rawalpindi, Pakistan compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||- 45%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 533 prices entered by 48 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.173 KZT / PKR *
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Rawalpindi (Pakistan) is about the same as in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 468,750 KZT in Almaty you would need to make just about 453,220 KZT (₨142,816) in Rawalpindi.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jundiai costs R$ 35 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hamilton costs BD$18 (14 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Montego Bay costs J$290 (24 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Fortaleza costs R$ 50 (42 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Quito costs $0.25 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in San Juan costs $5.00 (about 1 hour ago)