Cost of living in Rawalpindi, Pakistan compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||- 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 599 prices entered by 52 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 2.893 KZT / PKR *
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
Cost of living in Rawalpindi (Pakistan) is 5% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 501,287 KZT (₨173,303) in Rawalpindi to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 477,000 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Shenzhen costs 元80 (15 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Sofia costs 50 лв (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $3,050 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Portland, Oregon costs $3,050 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Copenhagen costs kr300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Newcastle upon Tyne costs £450 (about 1 hour ago)