Cost of living in Rawalpindi, Pakistan compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||- 48%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 469 prices entered by 42 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.976 KZT / PKR *
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Rawalpindi (Pakistan) is 10% cheaper than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 390,625 KZT in Almaty you would need to make just about 353,315 KZT (₨118,732) in Rawalpindi.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Berlin costs €80 (9 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Seville costs €4.75 (14 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Iasi costs 75 lei (20 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Brighton and Hove costs £25 (25 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Paris costs €32 (27 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cluj-Napoca costs 29 lei (33 minutes ago)