Cost of living in Rawalpindi, Pakistan compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||- 31%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 486 prices entered by 49 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.137 KZT / PKR *
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Rawalpindi (Pakistan) is 9% cheaper than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 483,000 KZT in Almaty you would need to make just about 438,998 KZT (₨139,940) in Rawalpindi.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Astana costs 7,500 KZT (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Kobe costs ¥90,819 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Chiang Mai costs 18,000 ฿ (23 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Vijayawada costs ₨800,000 (43 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Jakarta costs Rp 500,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Bursa costs 5.00TL (about 2 hours ago)