Cost of living comparison between Rawalpindi, Pakistan and Almaty, Kazakhstan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 447 prices entered by 41 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 24, 2016. Exchange rate: 3.161 KZT / PKR *
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Rawalpindi (Pakistan) is 4% cheaper than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 312,500 KZT in Almaty you would need to make just about 298,560 KZT (₨94,460) in Rawalpindi.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $1,372 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tashkent costs 36,000 сўм (10 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Colorado Springs, Colorado costs $120 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Cocoa Beach, Florida costs $2,036 (29 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $140 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Valletta costs €7 (about 1 hour ago)