Cost of living comparison between Ravenna, Italy and Almaty, Kazakhstan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 440 prices entered by 42 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 28, 2016. Exchange rate: 363.548 KZT / EUR
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ravenna (Italy) is 141% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 753,390 KZT (€2,072) in Ravenna to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 312,500 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Victoria costs C$9 (14 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Southend-on-Sea costs £18,468 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $1,626 (23 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Asunción costs 2,300 Gs (36 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Budapest costs 3,450 Ft (44 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Paris costs €73 (about 1 hour ago)