Cost of living in Ravenna, Italy compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 117%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 523 prices entered by 39 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 328.926 KZT / EUR
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ravenna (Italy) is 116% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 674,955 KZT (€2,052) in Ravenna to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 312,500 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangkok costs 25,000 ฿ (7 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Innsbruck costs €60 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Caracas costs Bs 5,300 (11 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in The Hague costs €2.50 (37 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Milan costs €21 (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bern costs CHF 3,500 (about 1 hour ago)