Cost of living in Ravenna, Italy compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 120%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 555 prices entered by 41 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 335.950 KZT / EUR
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ravenna (Italy) is 117% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 1,016,319 KZT (€3,025) in Ravenna to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 468,750 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Los Angeles, California costs $6.00 (less than a minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Louisville, Kentucky costs $89 (less than a minute ago)
- Public transport in Chicago, Illinois costs $100 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bogotá costs COL$6,000 (22 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kharkiv costs 180₴ (23 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Palo Alto, California costs $2,500 (38 minutes ago)