Cost of living in Ravenna, Italy compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 136%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 465 prices entered by 47 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 396.385 KZT / EUR
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ravenna (Italy) is 136% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 1,199,371 KZT (€3,026) in Ravenna to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 509,000 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lima costs S/. 12 (3 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Liverpool costs £71 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madrid costs €12 (about 3 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bozeman, Montana costs $18 (about 3 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Charlottesville, Virginia costs $23,280 (about 4 hours ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, weekly rent - 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Culiacán costs Mex$ 21,500 (about 4 hours ago)