Cost of living in Ravenna, Italy compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 157%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 405 prices entered by 42 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 401.092 KZT / EUR
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ravenna (Italy) is 139% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 1,241,888 KZT (€3,096) in Ravenna to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 519,000 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Caruaru costs R$ 66,971 (20 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Chicago, Illinois costs $35 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $4,066 (28 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Montpellier costs €1.50 (31 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Pori costs €100 (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kansas City, Missouri costs $661 (43 minutes ago)