Cost of living in Ratlam, India compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||- 14%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 511 prices entered by 39 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.855 KZT / INR
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ratlam (India) is 34% cheaper than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 312,500 KZT in Almaty you would need to make just about 204,753 KZT (₨42,170) in Ratlam.
Recent Prices Added
- Short visit to private doctor in Cologne costs €20 (6 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Lugano costs CHF 2.20 (12 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Sofia costs 1.60 лв (33 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Doha costs 500 ﷼ (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Lahore costs ₨31 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Moscow costs руб 55 (about 1 hour ago)