Cost of living in Ratlam, India compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||- 14%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 459 prices entered by 44 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 5.296 KZT / INR
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ratlam (India) is 29% cheaper than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 549,000 KZT in Almaty you would need to make just about 390,836 KZT (₨73,794) in Ratlam.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Arkhangelsk costs руб 40 (less than a minute ago)
- 40ml deodorant, roll-on in Narbonne costs €3.13 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vancouver, Washington costs $12 (16 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Grand Cayman costs CI$48 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lisbon costs €3,500 (23 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in New Haven, Connecticut costs $0.73 (32 minutes ago)