Cost of living in Ratlam, India compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||- 19%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 463 prices entered by 43 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.938 KZT / INR
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ratlam (India) is 17% cheaper than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 464,000 KZT in Almaty you would need to make just about 386,710 KZT (₨78,317) in Ratlam.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Port Vila, Vanuatu costs 140,000Vatu (37 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Vadodara costs ₨1,200 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Bangkok costs 1,000 ฿ (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Kota Kinabalu costs RM900 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Hong Kong costs HK$25 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Warsaw costs 60 zł (about 2 hours ago)