Cost of living comparison between Rasht, Iran and Almaty, Kazakhstan
WARNING! Rasht has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Rasht.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 420 prices entered by 38 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 21, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.01048 KZT / IRR *
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Rasht (Iran) is 8% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 505,806 KZT (﷼ 48,251,392) in Rasht to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 468,750 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Curitiba costs R$ 30 (5 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Nasik costs ₨600 (5 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Budapest costs 555 Ft (37 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Stockholm costs 790 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 lbs of tomatoes in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Buenos Aires costs ARS $6,000 (about 1 hour ago)