Cost of living in Rasht, Iran compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
WARNING! Rasht has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Rasht.
|Personal Care||- 22%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 540 prices entered by 43 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01029 KZT / IRR *
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Rasht (Iran) is 6% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 415,413 KZT (﷼ 40,381,159) in Rasht to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 390,625 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oakland, California costs $16 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Indianapolis, Indiana costs $8 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Athens costs €600 (41 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chihuahua costs Mex$ 180 (43 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Cleveland, Ohio costs $2.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- 33 cl domestic beer in the supermarket in Aarhus costs kr9 (about 1 hour ago)