Cost of living in Rasht, Iran compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
WARNING! Rasht has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Rasht.
|Personal Care||- 13%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 481 prices entered by 45 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01015 KZT / IRR *
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Rasht (Iran) is 6% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 488,163 KZT (﷼ 48,109,388) in Rasht to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 459,000 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Milan costs €4,300 (10 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Leuven costs €499 (14 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Blumenau costs R$ 1,900 (17 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Chimbote costs S/. 8 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ithaca, New York costs $12 (22 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Paris costs €20 (40 minutes ago)