Cost of living comparison between Rasht, Iran and Almaty, Kazakhstan
WARNING! Rasht has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Rasht.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 522 prices entered by 43 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 05, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.01053 KZT / IRR *
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Rasht (Iran) is 8% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 505,885 KZT (﷼ 48,057,616) in Rasht to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 468,750 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Detroit, Michigan costs $0.73 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $11 (12 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Sydney costs AU$240 (41 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Whitehorse costs C$0.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Caracas costs Bs 2,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Seoul costs ₩120,000 (about 1 hour ago)