Cost of living in Randers, Denmark compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 461 prices entered by 46 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 52.830 KZT / DKK
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Randers (Denmark) is 37% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 649,133 KZT (kr12,287) in Randers to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 473,000 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tehran costs ﷼ 500,000 (9 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Dhaka costs Taka 2,000 (14 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Auckland costs NZ$3.10 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rajkot costs ₨250 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Guwahati costs ₨1,500 (about 1 hour ago)