Cost of living in Randers, Denmark compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 426 prices entered by 37 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 44.798 KZT / DKK
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Randers (Denmark) is 30% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 608,830 KZT (kr13,591) in Randers to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 468,750 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of potatoes in Muzaffarpur costs ₨7 (1 minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Antwerp costs €40 (13 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Prague costs 499 Kč (21 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Eindhoven costs €169 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Lucknow costs ₨5.63 (24 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Manila costs Php100 (29 minutes ago)