Cost of living in Randers, Denmark compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 469 prices entered by 41 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 08, 2016. Exchange rate: 48.662 KZT / DKK
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Randers (Denmark) is 16% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 451,363 KZT (kr9,275) in Randers to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 390,625 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Richmond, Virginia costs $13 (27 minutes ago)
- Laundry detergent, 3 liters in Santa Cruz de la Sierra costs $b45 (28 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Brno costs 0.00 Kč (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Caracas costs Bs 3,097 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Auckland costs NZ$10,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Toronto costs C$142 (about 1 hour ago)