Cost of living in Randers, Denmark compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 398 prices entered by 43 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 26, 2018. Exchange rate: 53.215 KZT / DKK
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
Cost of living in Randers (Denmark) is 36% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 713,791 KZT (kr13,413) in Randers to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 524,000 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Toronto costs C$3.25 (12 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Warsaw costs 60 zł (14 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Franca costs R$ 0.65 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lisbon costs €650 (38 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Toulouse costs €3.60 (about 1 hour ago)