Cost of living in Randers, Denmark compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 492 prices entered by 42 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 47.197 KZT / DKK
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Randers (Denmark) is 31% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 513,389 KZT (kr10,878) in Randers to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 390,625 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bucharest costs 25 lei (5 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Tbilisi costs 100 Lari (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $2,033 (22 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Hyderabad costs ₨100 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bangkok costs 350 ฿ (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amsterdam costs €1,900 (32 minutes ago)